Terms and conditions for The Forest Train Santa Visit
- All bookings must be made online.
Check all bookings prior to confirming as you cannot change them once confirmed.
Please ensure your email entered is correct as the confirmation will be sent to this email.
- Changes to dates and times are not permitted once you have confirmed booking.
- Check in at the train platform at least 15 minutes before your train departure time.
- All patrons of The Forest Train and Christmas Market will be exempt from the €5 charge for the Coillte car park. Plase ensure you have your tickets, ideally on a mobile device or printed.
- You will be checked in and given train tickets for your journey.
- If you are late, every effort will be taken to accommodate you on the next available train.
- Extra children or adults cannot be added on the day of your event unless there is availability.
- Photographs will be paid for at time of booking on line and can not be paid for on the day of your visit to Santa.
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult.
All children 16 and over are considered adults.
- Babies age 0-12 months will be charged at €5.00 for the Santa visit as they will receive a gift from Santa.
- The Forest Train Santa Visit and use of facilities in Avondale Forest Park are at visitors own risk. Coillte is in no way responsible for The Forest Train or any of the activity associated with The Forest Train.
- We do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any personal property on your visit.
- This is an outdoor and indoor event so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Santa endeavours to spend quality time with each family.
There may be some delays so please be patient.
- The forest train is a no smoking, no alcohol train and there will be no exceptions.
- The forest train is wheel chair accessible but please contact us in advance to let us know so that we can ensure your comfort on your journey.
- Buggies must be left in the waiting room in the Barn before departure on the train.
- No animals, except guide dogs, are permitted on the Forest Train.
- Any queries about booking or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Forest Train Santa experience will last approx. 1 hour
- There are no refunds available for cancellations.
- Any cancellations that are caused due to negligence of the operator will be re booked on an alternative train.
- Any cancellations due to adverse weather conditions will not be refunded.
- All payments are through secure system and made online on our website.
- Confirmation will be sent to you by email and this confirmation must be brought with you on the day. Confirmation emails are accepted from your mobile phone or printed. Please check junk mail for confirmation email as it may be there.
Any handling or collecting of personal information will be processed in accordance with local law and will not be sold to third parties.]